Thursday, December 1, 2011

MAKE THIS SANTA ORNAMENT


I was visiting Barb at Bejeweled Quilts today (I love her blog) and discovered that she was very busy making Santa Ornaments.  They are so cute that I had to get busy and make some myself.  I think it took me longer to gather the items in my sewing room (I knew I had everything…even the bells…it was just finding them) than it did to make them.  
 This little guy is so quick and easy to make.  Here he is hanging on my Christmas tree.  You can make some too….for neighbors, for co-workers, for package trimmings, or for your own tree. You’ll want to make dozens of them.  Go to Barb’s blog and see what she is doing (and should not have done LOL) and then get the link to the pattern.  You won’t be disappointed.
 
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

12 comments:

Linda said...

He is darling!!! Love his little red nose!

Barb said...

I love how you did the nose, and the bell at the end of the hat....I need to come over there and you can teach me clever things.

sew.darn.quilt said...

These are way too cute not to stitch up for the season! Thank you for the links.

Carolyn

Mary said...

I am making some today! Sewing on Thursday at the quilt shop!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing and the link. Barb is great and I need to pay her blog more visits!

Allie said...

Those are really cute!

Mama Pea said...

That is great! We will see what I have time to make this year...

Anonymous said...

Do you have the pattern of Santa Claus. I can not find it. Thank you
lidiag3@gmail.com

BeWellKaren said...

I’d love the directions for this cute ornament. Thanks.

Richardson said...

Hi,
This pattern is no longer available, can someone who has one email it to me, pretty please.
Thank you,
Vicki
sunraesban@yahoo.com

Richardson said...

If you get one will you please send it to me.

Thanks,
Vicki
sunraesban@yahoo.com

Denise said...

I am not able to find this pattern. Could you please email it to me?
Denise3_o@yahoo.com.
Thank you.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo