- Irish Chain – Vickie D. will be teaching this two week class on Wednesday, July 23 from 6-9. It is a beginning to intermediate class. It is a fun and easy basic quilt done with 2 ½” strips. Class fee is $20
- Big Blocks – Vickie D. will be teaching this one week class on Thursday, July 31 from 5-9 p.m. It is easy to piece this lap size quilt that is 72 ½” square. Class fee is $15.
- Rectangle Rumba Tablerunner – Vickie D. will be teaching this one week class on Saturday, July 26 from 20-12. This two color runner is easy to piece and perfect for any table. The fee is s$10.
- Strip Street Bag – Lee Anne will be teaching this darling bag on Saturday, July 19, from 10-3. You can make this simple easy strip pieced bag in a day and you can choose from two different size handles. You can see a picture of my Strip Street bag here. The pattern was designed by a local quilt shop. The Class fee is $25.
- Did you go check out the Row By Row Shop Hop website? This is a must for anyone traveling this summer. You won’t want to miss it.
- Sweet P Quilting and Creations has a tutorial for making a microwave bowl potholder.
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!