Thursday, March 5, 2015

DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH BAGS?

 The sun is shining and guess what…it’s snowing!  Beautiful site, but I’m ready for spring to come.  I started working on this bag yesterday.  Then had computer problems and never did get back to it. 
 So, today I finished it.
 I love this pattern.  It is Strip Street Bag by Quilted Memories Designs.  The bag is about 15” X 20” and is so easy to make.  I’ve previously made two of these bags.  You can see it here and here.  Scroll down in both posts.  This is the first one I’ve made without teacher Lee Anne.  I hope she is proud of me.  I credit this accomplishment to her great teaching skills. 
 What are you going to do this weekend?  I’m going to make a few mug rugs.  I got this Mug Rug book from the Attic Window Quilt Shop and am anxious to whip some of these up.
I think I need a new one, don’t you?  Hope you have a great weekend.

Linking up today to Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
  • Pieced Brain has a City Girl sew along.  Block 5 is up and I just love it.
Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

4 comments:

Denice Barker said...

I love the colors in that bag. Very Provence looking!

Lynn said...

Yes, you need a new mug rug. That one looks well loved. Your bag looks so cheery!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Love your mug rug., but of course you can never have too many.

Allie said...

Wow great bag Caroll!! Love the colors! Those are really cute mug rugs, I think you're going to have some good play time!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo