Alamosa Quilter. When I saw her Scrappy Little Wishes quilt I decided I had to try that. You can find a link to the pattern on her blog.
Thanks Marjorie for sending us a picture of your beautiful quilt. I'm inspired again as now I want to cut my scraps into squares and make the centers like you did.
HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
- Ruby Short McKin Bee, Friday, Dec. 11
- UFO Night, Friday, Dec. 11
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Dec. 12
- Stitch-In, Friday, Dec. 18
- Scrapper’s School House, Saturday, Dec. 19
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Allie Oops Sweet Happy Life has a free block for you. Check out this cute block.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles