Thank you so much Marjorie. I'm going to try these techniques and hopefully I'll improve on my piecing. Stay warm!
DON'T FORGET: Cookbook BOM members, due to the holidays the meeting Wednesday was really the December meeting. We will meet again on Wednesday, January 25, 2017, at 11 a.m. at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. ALSO: If you ever have any problems making a block you can come to the shop on the second Wednesday, and/or the second Saturday of every month. Cathy and/or I will be there to help in any way we can. Sometimes it helps to see a demo.
Happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop
• Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Jan. 11, 10-4
• Doll Bee, Thursday, Jan. 12
• UFO, Friday, Jan. 13
• Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Jan. 14
• Heart of Winter Tour, Saturday, Feb. 11. See here for information. Make your reservation NOW!
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
• She Can Quilt has a tutorial for making improve circles.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles