How about you? Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. We finally got some much needed rain here in Grand Rapids. And what does a quilter do on a rainy day? Go to the Attic Window Quilt Shop and pick up some of that new fabric that has just arrived.
- New Shop Hours beginning June 1 through August 31 - Monday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Tuesday through Thursday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- JUNE CALENDAR is now available. You can see the month at a glance by clicking on the hat lady on the sidebar.
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Marjorie who asked the question that was on the blog recently said this:
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Tuesday Bee, Tuesday, June 20
- Row X Row starts Wednesday, June 21
- Sampler and Bee, Wednesday, June 21
- Farm Girls, Wednesday, June 21
- Doll Bee, Thursday, June 22
- Stitch-In, Friday, June 23
- Machine Applique Scrappers and Stitch-In, Saturday, June 24
- Seams Like A Plan has a tutorial for a Born To Be (Not Quite) Wild quilt.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles