THE JINGLE BELL HOP STARTS Thursday, Nov. 8. Pick up your passport at the Attic Window Quilt Shop for only $5.
This sixth annual Jingle Bell Hop is:
- Thursday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
You will enjoy shopping at these participating shops:
- Queen Bee Quilt Shoppe - Grand Rapids
- Attic Window Quilt Shop - Comstock Park
- Pressing Matters Quilt Shoppe - Holland
- Quilted Memories Inc. - Montague
Each shop has a unique free pattern for all 2018 Jingle Bell Hop passport holders when you visit that shop.
Also, there are four different ornament kits available for purchase. A different version is at each shop.
You will also be eligible to enter the Grand Prize drawing when you visit all 4 shops and turn in your completed passport for a chance to win a $50 Gift certificate from each shop for a total of $200.
You won’t want to miss this!
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
- The Christmas Craft days will be held in November this year. Saturday, Nov. 24 and Friday, Nov. 30. Call the shop now and book your reservation because there is limited space. You won't want to miss this!
- Beginning Quilting, Wednesday, Nov. 7
- Jingle Bell Hop begins, Thursday, Nov. 8
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Nov. 8
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, Nov. 8
- Beginning Quilting, Thursday, Nov. 8
- Stitchin' Therapy has a tutorial for a strip bag.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles