Wednesday, June 17, 2020

MARJORIE IN UTAH HAS BEEN BUSY


Well, I'm trying new blogger and this is not fun.  I don't understand why they have to change things.  I can't find out how I can move to the left to start my paragraph.  Who knows what else I will discover that I don't know how to do.  What a mess!!!!!

Anyway, above is a picture that Marjorie In Utah sent.  This is what she says:

"I hope life is getting back to semi-normal in Michigan.  It has been crazy here in Southern Utah.  I just finished this top.  I am not going to add all the applique to the border.  Just do a green flange and black and white binding.
This quilt appeared in Quilt Sampler magazine in 2004.  I originally made three of this pattern.  I did all the hand applique  and binding!  The first one I made for my granddaughter.  She took it everywhere....even on the football team bus!  She was the place kicker for the boys football team her senior year.
Now I need to find another UFO to get completed.  I have several  dating back to the 1980's.  It is amazing how starting something new is exciting but interest wanes as we see a new idea!
I hope you are well and able to get back to your Bee groups.  Will look forward to seeing all the new projects in Michigan.
Stay safe
Marjorie"

Thank you Marjorie.  It is always such a pleasure to hear from you and see the beautiful quilts that you are making.  Good for you staying busy during this difficult time. I know what you mean about being excited when you start a new project and then interest waning. I bet all the readers do! 

Don't forget, the Attic Window Quilt Shop is open for business!  Chris said, "Please join us for the BOM, Bees, and regular classes.  If you feel you are not quite ready to return to sessions yet, you may stop in at the shop and pick up your project, instructions, kits, notions, etc. Or, we can send it to you.  Don't forget, our new hours for June are Monday-Thursday, 10-5; Friday and Saturday, 10-3.  The phone number for the shop is 616-785-3357. Or you can email Chris at BrownAttic@aol.com.

Caroll, 
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo