Wednesday, April 7, 2021

NEED NEW FABRIC?

Hello Quilters!  I went to the Attic Window Quilt Shop today to sew with Chris and have a little birthday party.  While there, I saw so many new items at the store.  These fabrics I'm showing you today are all by Hoffman.  I fell in love with the above fabric and am eager to see the sample table topper that Marilyn is making.  

These fabrics are stunning!

And, check out these new books by Martindale!  

And, I had to show you this quilt that I saw at the shop today.  I think it was from a shop hop a couple of years ago.  I love it!  

I can't wait to show you what Chris and I did today.  She started a new quilt and used only one charm pack.  The colors are beautiful!  I can't wait to see how she finishes it.  I decided to copy her and used a different charm pack.  I didn't get as far along as she did, but I hope to get the blocks finished this week.  We'll see, since we are having beautiful weather here in Michigan and my yard works keeps calling me.

Be sure and stop in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and check out all the new items.  The shop is open Monday-Friday, 10-5; Saturday, 10-4. 

Hugs, Caroll

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh!...I’m looking forward to seeing what you two are making with a single charm pack. I have a couple of leftover charm packs from quilts and would love some inspiration for using them up.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo