Monday, June 21, 2021

DO YOU LIKE TO GIGGLE?

 

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I blogged.  I was looking back through old pictures and saw this.  It is not mine and, sorry that I can't remember who did it. But, yes, I said to myself.  I want to do this!  I want to giggle!  

And this makes me giggle.  I think you can find the pattern at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  It was a fun quilt to make.  

Another thing that makes me giggle is that when I was looking at old photos I found that I started this small wall hanging  in 2009 and it's still not finished.  I dug it out of my pile and put it on the frame for quilting.  I'm determined to get something done, be more productive.  This beautiful weather has drawn  me outside, and I just can't seem to get any quilting done.

This also makes me giggle.  I don't know what year I did this, but I want to thank all of you loyal readers and all those who come to classes and come to shop at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  I hope to see you there this weekend, as Happy Scrappers meets this Saturday, June 26 at the shop.  Maybe I'll have that wall hanging off the frame and can show it to you. In any case, bring your items for show and tell!  

Be sure and stop in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and check out all the new items.  The shop is open Monday-Friday, 10-5; Saturday, 10-4. 

Hugs, Caroll

1 comment:

Annie said...

All these pieces made me giggle, chuckle or smile. Finishing an old UFO piece always makes me happy, so I hope you are working on quilting that pretty floral hanging...maybe even finished with it by now. Being outside in great weather is not at all a bad thing. It’s good for the body, the mind and the soul.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo