Monday, May 9, 2022

ANOTHER DAY FOR THE HAPPY SCRAPPERS

 

Hello Quilters!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.  I know I did.  Marjorie, our friend from Utah, sent me her latest finish some time ago, but I couldn't get it on the blog.  Have I told you how much I hate it when they change things, and I really don't like all the changes in Windows 11. Marjorie calls this her Zombie Revenge.  Looks like it took a lot of work to make this beautiful quilt! Great Job Marjorie!

I just wanted to remind everyone that we have added a week day Happy Scrappers group and we will meet at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this Wednesday, May 11, from 10 to 4.  Everyone is welcome.  I have some new patterns to show you.  I thought you might like to use your scraps to make them. Of course, if you don't want to do that, you are free to work on what you want, and the Attic Window Quilt Shop always has lots of fabric, notions, and patterns for you to sew what ever you want.  Hope to see you there!

Hugs, Caroll

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo