Monday, August 29, 2022

NEW AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

 

Hello Quilters!  I was at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this past Saturday and I have a lot to show you.  First of all is this adorable pillowcase that LeeAnne made. I forgot to ask, but she might be teaching a class.  Wouldn't it be great to start now on those gifts for the grandchildren!
This is a new book in at the shop. 
And this is a sample of one of the table topper patterns in the book.  I love this!
Jelly Roll Jam is another book in at the shop that I'm sure you will want.  Look below at all the samples that you can find in the store.


These all came from the Jelly Roll book and are just too cute!

 This quilt pattern came from the Three Yard Quilt Book.  A kit will soon be available for this one.  Don't you just love kits!!!


And check out these adorable fabrics.

They come in a kit!

And here is what is inside!  I think the pattern is there too.




And these are more fabrics in the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  They are stunning.  Since my camera was apparently not working I didn't get the name of this fabric line but as I recall they are from Andover Fabrics.  So beautiful. 

 I hope I have everything correct.  All this pollen or whatever in the air is really bothering me.  Any questions, stop in at the shop and ask Chris.

Don't forget The Attic Window Quilt Shop is open Monday-Friday, 10-5; Saturday, 10-4.

 Hugs, Caroll

1 comment:

Grace said...

I love the quilt with the orange colors at the top - looks like you are looking out a window at fall leaves. Wondering if you found the Friends Are The Treads That Bind Pattern? Would love to make it.
Grace

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo