Sunday, January 29, 2023

HAVE YOU HAD THIS MUCH FUN?

The Happy Scrappers met at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this past Saturday, and I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to see everyone.  It was a large group, and I wondered if the others were as happy as I was to get out and be with fellow quilters after being stuck in the house due to the snow for four days!  I didn't get a picture of everyone but I do have some to show you.  Above, Janalee shows us the house block she is working on for the Berry Patchers.  

It's always so nice to see Lee Anne and her beautiful smile.  She is working on this paper pieced quilt. 

Marti was hand sewing the binding on her quilt.

And, above, she shows us this bowl and coaster she made from rope.  I understand she took a class and really enjoyed it.  She said it is not as difficult as it looks

A couple customers stopped by and they were so gracious and let us see their quilts.  Above, Nancy J. made this quilt for her grandson.  It is all in batik fabrics and the pattern is  Scrap Crazy Bear Paw by Cut Loose Press.

And, above, Dianne P made this adorable quilt.  The pattern is from the Three Yard Quilt Book.

A special thanks to you all for sharing your quilts with us.  

I almost forgot to show you the table topper I made from all scraps.
 
And I finished this quilt, which I made from a charm back that my grand daughter had given me for Christmas several years ago.  I plan to give this quilt to her since she is soon to be a new mama!

Also, I wanted to show you this table topper that is on display at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Marilyn made it for the shop and as you can see, it is also a kit!  I love kits! 

 The Attic Window Quilt Shop is open Monday-Friday, 10-5; Saturday, 10-4.

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo