Sunday, June 25, 2023

NEW FABRIC AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

Happy Scrappers met at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this past Saturday.  I can only assume that the beautiful, hot weekend here on the west coast of Michigan prevented anyone from attending.  I was there, and it was a great opportunity for Chris and I to talk and sew.  I did finally get the above quilt quilted and Chris helped me decide on the binding.   I had forgotten that I was going to use the sashing fabric for that, and used it in a table topper for my granddaughter.  Fortunately, Chris helped me decide on what to do.  In fact, she volunteered to put on the binding for me.   I can't thank her enough!  Due to her kindness, I had time to make another table topper for my DIL.  I hope to finish that this week.  BTW, you can get this pattern at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and I would be glad to show anyone how I do my freezer paper applique! Just set up a date with Chris for when you would like to do that.

It was such a lovely day, and I had plenty of time to look at all the new items in the shop.  Above is an adorable quilt that Marilyn made for the shop.  The fabric for this quilt is from Henry Glass & Co. and the line is "Our Greatest Gift." 

These above are the coordinating fabrics..
This is the Panel that Marilyn used.

And the above was used in the borders.  You can make your own quilt for that loving grandchild.  Just stop in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and choose your fabrics!

The Attic Window Quilt Shop is open Monday-Friday, 10-5, and Saturday, 10-4.  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo