Friday, August 17, 2012

REINDER GAMES #8

This is number eight of the Reindeer Games.  I hope you are enjoying the patterns.  Only one more to go!   Barb has named this guy Vixen.  You can find the pattern here
This is my applique version.  Not nearly as cute as Barb's.  Head over to Bejeweled Quilts and see which pattern Barb has up this week. 

Attention-Happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop:
Special Sale on Clearance Fabrics
50-75% off all clearance fabrics during the month of August.

Month of August and September - Sign up for a class and receive a coupon for 1/2 off your second class, good until December 31, 2012. (excludes BOMs, and special events)

More reminders:

The AQS Quilt Show and Contest is being held at DeVos Place Convention Center here in Grand Rapids, MI August 22-25. 

The West Michigan Quilters’ Guild, “Quilts on the Grand” show is October 5-7 at the DeltaPlex Arena.  Mark your calendar now!

I love making things for kids.  Stubbornly Crafty has a tutorial and pattern for a darling Monster Bib!  Check it out!

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

4 comments:

Lynn said...

#8! I'd better get busy! Vacation, Goldie and computer crash are my excuses. Now the semester is beginning next week and school for my son doesn't begin until the following week. But no more excuses, I planned to give this as a gift to a friend. Time to get stitchin'!

Allie said...

Vixen is darling - thank you Caroll!!!!

cindi said...

I found your site by accident and I love it. I am doing reindeer games and although I started late, I am now caught up. I am almost done with Vixen. They are just so cute. I am doing them in redwork, but I think I'm gonna have to do the applique version also. Thanks for your generosity in giving us these patterns.
cindi

Mama Pea said...

Yet another adorable block!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo