ALSO: Mark your calendar now. The Lighthouse Quilt Guild is sponsoring the “Treasures: Past, Present, & Future” Quilt Show in Grand Haven, MI on July 25 & 26. The doors will be open on that Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Admission is $6. There are more than 150 member quilts on display. There will also be vendors. In fact, the Attic Window Quilt Shop is a vendor at this show, so be sure and stop by their booth.
- One Block Wonder - Vickie S. will be teaching this one week class on Monday, July 14th from 10-4. Call the shop for details and a supply list.
- Irish Chain – Vickie D. will be teaching this two week class on Wednesday, June 25 from 6-9 p.m. and again on July 23 from 6-9. It is a beginning to intermediate class. It is a fun and easy basic quilt done with 2 ½” strips. Class fee is $20
- Big Blocks – Vickie D. will be teaching this one week class on Thursday, July 31 from 5-9 p.m. It is easy to piece this lap size quilt that is 72 ½” square. Class fee is $15.
- Rectangle Rumba Tablerunner – Vickie D. will be teaching this one week class on Saturday, July 26 from 20-12. This two color runner is easy to piece and perfect for any table. The fee is s$10.
- Strip Street Bag – Lee Anne will be teaching this darling bag on Saturday, July 19, from 10-3. You can make this simple easy strip pieced bag in a day and you can choose from two different size handles. You can see a picture of my Strip Street bag here. The pattern was designed by a local quilt shop. The Class fee is $25.
Until next time,
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!