- Could you please remind anyone interested in continued tatting that we have a time set up for the 3rd Thursday morning 10-12 (this week). New information or techniques will be presented and help will be given for where ever a student is in their learning progress. Get inspired by other tatters through show and tell.
- As this is a new offering we will also be discussing preferred day, time, frequency, and direction of instruction the group is looking for. If a student cannot make it at this scheduled time, but would be interested in joining or are looking for individual instruction, please contact the shop.
- I will continue to offer individual and small group beginning tatting classes as needed. They just have to contact the shop and leave a phone number where they can be reached so I can call them and schedule something.
- To get your Newsletter by clicking on the hat lady on the sidebar!
- Happy Scrappers meets Wednesday!
Snowballs anyone? All you Happy Scrappers might be interested in Terry’s Treasures new Sew Along. It is a great way to use up those scraps. Check it out here.
Until next time,
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!