I've been anxious to see this quilt. Sheryl recently took a Bargello class from Vickie S. Above is Sheryl's completed quilt. Isn't it stunning! Thank you Sheryl for sharing these lovely quilts with us.
Above is me with my finished bag. The women gave me a bad time and said I could not just take a photo of my bag and that I had to be in the picture too. So here I am, bad hair day and all!
I think I like this view batter. I love this bag and would recommend taking a class with Marilyn. She is a great teacher and helped me get this bag finished in the right way.
HAPPENING THIS WEEK:
- Craft Day, Friday, Dec. 4
- Sampler, Saturday, Dec. 5
- Charity Quilts, Monday, Dec. 7
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Dec. 9
- London City Bag, Friday, Dec. 11
- Ruby S. McKin Bee, Friday, Dec. 11
- UFO Night, Friday, Dec. 11
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Dec. 12
Be sure and check the calendar on the Sidebar for more happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this week.
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Samelia’s Mum has a tutorial for a festive pot holder.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles