Tuesday, March 29, 2016

IS THIS A GUY THING?

As promised, here is a picture of my placemat that I made at the Attic Window Quilt Shop when I took the Make It Take It class with teacher Vickie S.
Actually this is what I accomplished during class.  I just needed to bind the four of them when I got home.
The four placemats together.  I made them for my grandson who is moving into a new apartment.  His first time on his own.  I think they look mannish, don't you?

Several of you have asked me about the pattern.  The pattern is by Cut Loose Press and is Twist 'N Twirl Placemat.  You will need the Creative Grids Non-Slip Scrap Crazy 8" ruler, and a Placemat Craft Pack in oval or round.  You can call the shop for supplies.

I'm eager to see what Make It Take It classes are held in April.  These are always fun classes to take and I love when I leave a class with a sense of accomplishment!

MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
  • New Age Sampler - Saturday, Apr. 2
  • Search For The Stars Shop Hop - April 14-23 
    • Eleven Shops are participating.  Prizes will be awarded.  Passports are now available at only $5
Be sure and check the calendar on the Sidebar for more happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this week.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
♥ Caroll, Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles

1 comment:

Allie-oops Designs said...

Ooh very manly - he'll love them!!!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo