Friday, November 13, 2009

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS

The Attic Window Quilt Shop is getting all dressed up for the holidays. Above is a sample of a cute table runner. You can find the pattern and fabrics in the shop.

The pattern for these cute ornaments is at the shop. Better pick them up before they are gone because this fun and easy project is sure to be a sellout.

This is the block I am making for Aunt Pitty Pat’s Christmas swap. Hope the gals like my blocks because they have been fun to make. If anyone wants the pattern let me know and I can e-mail it to you. Check out Aunt Pitty Pat's blog. I think she still has a couple spaces open if you are interested in joining the swap.

Carolyn has not chosen the name for her pattern yet, but when she does, I will let you know.

Piece N Quilt has a tutorial for a cute quilt. She has named it Desired Quilt and I can see why. You will desire to have it and make it!

Until Next Time, Happy Quilting,
Caroll



5 comments:

Sherry said...

Hi I was in the Halloween swap and I was a very lucky girl to receive one of your blocks When I show anyone all the blocks I got they all love yours the best. I hate it because mine will come in 3 or 4 place. Poor me but yours really was the best. But I now have your pattern and would love the pattern. But I would love your patern for the bells if you don't mind sending it to me. Thanks I know I will be getting one from the swaps but I would still love the patern.

Allie said...

It sure is looking like Christmas - what great projects!!!!

Vicky F said...

Hi Caroll,
Your bells applique is cute!
I'm going to stop by Attic Windows this Monday to see all the new Christmas stuff, too.
Vicky F

Unknown said...

Caroll.. yes please send me the pattern for your fantastic bell block..its awesome.. your blocks really makes my first attempts at freezer paper quilting look bad.. but I am learning as I go along on what to do and what not to do ;)
Thanks for sharing your block with us ;)
M

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh I love the jingle bells. How cute!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo