IN THE MEANTIME, DON'T FORGET THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
- Strip Street Bag class on Saturday, March 15th from 10-3.
- The Modern Bee meets Wednesday, March 26th from 10-4
- The Applique Bee will meet Tuesday, March 25th from 1-4.
- THE SPRING CLEAN-UP SALE is Thursday, March 20th through Saturday, March 22nd. You will want to take advantage of this stupendous sale!
- There is a Stitch-In on Friday, March 21st from 10-6. I understand a paper-pieced block will be taught. The Stitch-In continues through Saturday, March 22nd, 10-5.
- 7th ANNUAL SPRING FLING SHOP HOP, March 28th through April 5th. Six west Michigan shops are included with giveaways at each shop. Passports can be purchased for $5 at any shop. Visit the shop to sign up for a drawing and receive a free pattern. At the end of the shop hop there will be a drawing for a sewing machine from completed passports. Participating shops are: Attic Window Quilt Shop; Calico Creations (South Haven); Custom Quilts Unlimited (Fennville); Pressing Matters Quilt Shoppe (Holland); Queen Bee Quilt Shoppe (Grand Rapids); So South Haven (South Haven).
- The Quilter’s Road Trip is April. 12 Shops are participating. Passports are $5. Each shop chose a different month for its wallhanging. Chris chose January because she loves snowmen. Secretly she’s afraid we’ll all be made at her for choosing snowmen since we are so sick of snow here in Michigan. I don’t think she needs to worry because that snowman is so darn cute! Patterns and kits are available for purchase.
ON ANOTHER NOTE: Bee in My Bonnet has a tutorial for a notebook cover.
Until next time,
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!