Thank you Julie and Barb for sharing with us!
- A new Seasonal Sampler is planned. NOTICE: I need to clarify some things because I was confused. The new Sampler starts in January. It is the same as last year in that you will use the tool to make a block each month and have a large quilt at the end of the year. The reason you are to sign up for a season is because that will be your color choice!!! If you signed up for winter, the fabrics in your kits will be in winter fabrics. You will receive autumn fabrics if you signed up for the autumn season, and etc. Call the shop if I’ve confused you more.
- A new Applique BOM is planned, as is a Modern BOM.
- There will also be a Make It and Take It project planned each month.
- Mark your calendar now for the Heart of Winter Tour on February 7th. The bus will take you to four different shops. Lunch and dinner are included.
- New classes are also planned. Please check your supply list before coming to class and don't forget your rulers, cutters, mats, etc.
- New Year's Day SALE: There will be a sale on New Year’s Day from 12 noon to 4 p.m
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!