- Don’t forget the Sale this week. Special Christmas Fabrics are 25% off. All other Christmas Fabrics and everything else in the shop are 20% off. Stop in today!
- Vickie S. will have a One Block Wonder class on Monday, December 15th from 10:00-4:00.
- We had a teacher’s meeting the other night and I’m looking forward to all the new classes and BOM’s planned for the first of the new year. A new Seasonal Sampler is planned. The new Sampler starts in January. This is a Seasonal sampler and you can sign up for Winter, or Spring, or Summer, or Fall. Or you can sign up for them all. A new Applique BOM is planned, as is a Modern BOM. There will also be a Make It and Take It project planned each month. Tomorrow I’ll show you the project that Marilyn has planned for January.
- Mark your calendar now for the Heart of Winter Tour on February 7th. The bus will take you to four different shops. Lunch and dinner are included.
- New classes are also planned. Please check your supply list before coming to class and don't forget your rulers, cutters, mats, etc.
- New Year's Day SALE: There will be a sale on New year’s Day from 12 noon to 4 p.m.
- Skip To My Lou has a tutorial for a cute holiday table runner.
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!