Sunday, May 21, 2017

SPECIAL THANK YOU

 I'm back!!!  A very special thank you to all who sent your thoughts, cards, and prayers.  I can't tell you how much it meant to me and how it helped me heal during this difficult time.  I wish I could show you all of the beautiful cards, but that would be impossible.  I do what to show you a couple of the hand made cards that I received.   Judi A. made the one above with her fancy sewing machine. So lovely.
And Jeanne B. made this beautiful card.  I admire her talent!

Again, a special thanks to all my quilting friends.  Cathy has been sending me pictures of what has been going on at the Attic Window and I will start tomorrow showing them to you.  I'm slowly getting my mojo back and may even get down to my sewing room soon!

In the meantime, don't forget:
  • Bees In The Attic meets at the Attic Window Quilt Shop on Wednesday morning at 10 a.m
  • The Quilt Block Cookbook BOM meets Monday evening at the AW and also Wednesday morning at 11 a.m.  I'm so anxious to see everyone.  Also, you won't want to miss this group meeting as there is a special prize in store for you.
ON ANOTHER NOTE: 
  • I hope I haven't shown this before.  I can't wait to try it.  A Few Scraps has a tutorial and template for a Magic Triangle Block.
Caroll,
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles

5 comments:

Allie-oops Designs said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers, dear heart....

Denice Barker said...

I am so glad you're better!

Julsie said...

So thankful you are feeling better!

bobbi said...

We´re with you at heart, dear Caroll--Welcome home, love and hugs! Bobbi

Adrienne said...

Missed you heaps. I know you've had some tough life things happening and I'm so sorry you've had them. You've been sorely missed by so many who love you. So looking forward to having you back.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo