TIP: Cathy had a nice tip for making these drunkard's path squares. She suggested we first fold and crease the center of each of the two curve pieces of the drunkard's path square. Then put the two pieces together, making sure the ends match. Take a few stay stitches at each end of the curve. Then make sure the center creases match and pin. Now sew the curve, easing in the fabric as you sew. This will make a perfect curve!
PRE-MEMORIAL DAY SALE!
- A Pre-Memorial Day SALE will begin Saturday, May 27 and continue through June 3. You will receive 20% off everything in store except consignment items.
- The shop will be closed Monday, May 29 for the Memorial Day Holiday.
- New Shop Hours beginning June 1 through August 31 - Monday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Tuesday through Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
HAPPENINGS AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Machine Applique and Stitch-In, Saturday, May 27
- Closed, Monday, May 29
- Tuesday Bee, Tuesday, May 30
- Sew Can Do has a tutorial for a Lavender Garden Neck Roll.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles