One thing you want to be sure to think about and do is mark your calendar for March 17. Not only is that St. Patrick's Day, but it is also National Quilting Day and a reason to celebrate at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. I know Chris has something special planned for you. I just don't have all the details yet, so keep an eye out for upcoming information.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Charity Quilts, Monday, March 5
- Tuesday Bee, Tuesday, March 6
- Beginning Quilting, Wednesday, March 7
- Doll Bee, Thursday, March 8
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, March 8
- Stitch-In, Friday, March 9
- Chenille Class, Friday, March 9
- UFO Night, Friday, March 9
- Happy Scrappers Stitch-In, Saturday, March 10
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Hangry Fork has a tutorial for a Wacky Chicken Pot Holder.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles