This is Block #2. I have had so much fun today making these blocks!
I saw the monsters on Shiny Happy World and am using Wendi's pattern for my monsters. If you go to her website today you will find a free bunny pattern. I love that these monster patterns allow you to be creative. The pieces for all the monsters are available and you are not told where to put what. You use your imagination and mix and match and embellish as you desire. I love being creative! This is a great way to use up those scraps too! I'll show you more as they develop.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Beginning Quilting, Wednesday, March 7
- Doll Bee, Thursday, March 8
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, March 8
- Stitch-In, Friday, March 9
- Chenille Class, Friday, March 9
- UFO Night, Friday, March 9
- Happy Scrappers Stitch-In, Saturday, March 10
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Center Street Quilts has a Carrot Quilt Block tutorial.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles