Gail Wilson Designs.com.
Julie told me about the upcoming UFO Dolls events. It is open to anyone who has taken a doll class with Julie and still has an unfinished doll. This is the plan:
- July – you can finish your Columbian dolls.
- August – you can finish your Izannah Walker dolls.
- September – you can work on Make Your Own doll and/or work on a Queen Ann doll. Make Your Own doll is a certain kind of doll from Gail Wilson and not one that you make on your own. It is a molded doll, where students pour their own parts for the doll.
- October – you can work on your Penny Rug Santa doll.
NOTICE! On the second Thursday in September, Julie plans to have a Doll Tea. If you have made a doll with Julie, bring it that day for display during tea time so everyone can enjoy these special dolls. This event is open to all who want to view the dolls. Also, if anyone wants to request that a class be held to make a certain Gail Wilson doll in the future, you should let Julie know at the Tea. She can do a class for any Gail Wilson doll upon request.
ALSO: did you know that the Bee held on Thursdays and is usually referred to as the Doll Bee is OPEN to anyone who would like to attend AND you do not have to make a doll. You can bring anything you want to work on and enjoy the day socializing and sewing. And seeing what the “doll ladies” are doing. All this for only $5.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Charity Quilts, Monday, June 4
- Bee, Tuesday, June 5
- Embroidery Bee, Tuesday, June 5
- Knotty Girls, Wednesday, June 6
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, June 7
- Doll Bee, Thursday, June 7
- Stitch-In and UFO Night, Friday, June 8
- Stitch-In, Saturday, June 9
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Thimblemouse and Spouse has a tutorial for a mock Dresden Mug Rug. (Scroll down)
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles