"Just imagine your favorite feline, with a elegant coat sprinkled with gold. No wonder she has a “ cat-i-tude”- she’s simply beautiful! This collection won us over immediately. Ann’s cats are exquisitely painted in rich, rich colors and available in a easy-to-use panel or two graceful allovers. Mix with her flowing textures and geo squares - and you’ll see that the design possibilities are infinite. The details on these prints are extraordinary, just like the cats that inspired them. Be sure to look for more great projects on Ann’s website, grizzlygulchgallery.com.Get your “Cat-i-tude” on today!"
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Bee, Tuesday, June 19
- Embroidery Bee, Tuesday, June 19
- Sampler, Wednesday, June 20
- Civil War BOM, Wednesday, June 20
- Embroidery Bee, Wednesday, June 20
- Doll Bee, Thursday, June 21
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, June 21
- Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, June 22 & 23
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Faith and Fabric has a tutorial for sewing square nesting baskets.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smile