Saturday, April 13, 2019

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I forgot to show you what I worked on during Happy Scrappers last week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Actually, the above block was my show-n-tell.  It is the latest Pat Sloan Out Of This World BOM.  Not sure I like the center, but I'm using my scraps and hope it will work.
These are the blocks I worked on at Happy Scrappers.  I was practicing sewing curves.  Of course, I used my scraps.  Above the blocks are just laying side-by-side to see if I like the arrangement.  I finally sewed them together, added a green border and it is now on the frame ready to quilt.  I'll show you a picture when finished.  

APRIL SPECIAL!!
Buy two regular priced patterns and get a sale pattern FREE! 

DON'T FORGET!
Search for the Stars is April 30 through May 4th. 

AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

  • Bee, Tuesday, April 16
  • Evening Embroidery Bee, Tuesday, April 16
  • Sampler, Wednesday, April 17
  • Civil War BOM and Vintage Christmas BOM, Wednesday, April 17
  • Beginning Embroidery, Wednesday, April 17
  • Doll Bee, Thursday, April 18
  • Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, April 18
  • Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, April 19 and 20.
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
ATTENTION: Monday hours have changed.  The Attic Window Quilt Shop is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday during the months of February, March, and April.  Tuesday through Saturday hours have not changed and will remain the same as usual.
Caroll, 
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo