This is a closeup of one of the blocks. You don't have to do any FMQ if you don't want. I'm not an expert in that. I really like to use the walking foot to do the quilting. You can do whatever you want with those open spaces. Maybe add more bias strips. Maybe add some embroidery. Or try your hand had FMQ. I hope you will use your creativity to make this table topper. I was just thinking that instead of using the four squares to make a table topper, you cold use the individual squares as hot pads. They would make nice hostess gifts during the holiday season.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW:
- FALL SPECIAL! Special Clean Out Sale. Up to 75% off. Excludes Consignment items. Nov. 8 and 9.
- CRAFT DAYS: Saturday, Nov. 23; Saturday, Nov. 30; Friday, Dec. 6.
- February Bus Trip is scheduled for Feb. 8. Four shops are participating.
- January 1, BIG SALE DAY!
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Charity Quilts, Monday, Nov. 4
- Beginning Intermediate Quilting, Monday, Nov. 4
- Bee, Tuesday, Nov. 5
- Bias Table Topper, Wednesday, Nov. 6
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Nov. 7
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, Nov. 7
- Beginning Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, Nov. 7
- Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, Nov. 8 and 9
- Fall Special! Up to 75% off, Nov. 8 and 9
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Quilt Fabrication has a tutorial for an easy Kimono Quilt Block.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles