Monday, September 7, 2020

DON'T YOU LOVE THESE CUTIES?

Happy Holiday!  It's the end of summer and time to think about those holiday gifts.  I've been working on these hexagon paper pieced  coasters.  They are fun to make and something I can do with my hands while watching TV instead of eat! You can find bags of the hexagon paper templates at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.

This is a close up of my frog coaster.  I fell in love with this fabric but didn't know what to do with it.  Then I thought of making a coaster. 


 Same thing happened with this pink kitty fabric.  Now I'm on a search of fabrics that I can use to fussy cut for my centers.  This is also an excellent way to use those scraps.  All my blue and green fabrics that surround the centers are from my scrap pile.  

What have you been doing lately?  I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day and staying safe.  

This is a reminder that the shop is closed on Labor Day, but the regular hours are Monday-Thursday, 10-5; and Friday and Saturday, 10-3. 

Caroll, 
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles

1 comment:

Annie said...

Caroll, both coasters are so cute! A great idea for the small novelty prints for fussy cutting. And a little scrap buster too! AND, you have gifts in the end! What could be better.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo