Sunday, January 17, 2021

NEW BOM READY FOR PICKUP AND A SALE!

Have your picked up your BOM from the Attic Window Quilt Shop?  I am still working on mine, but just found out that the kits for the next two months are available.
Above are the blocks for February and March.  I love these blocks and appreciate Lee Anne making up these samples to show us how it is done.  Chris informed me yesterday that Lee Anne is working on the April block and those kits will soon be available too.  Wow!  What fun.  This is going to make an adorable quilt.  However, I'm still pondering:  do I want to make the blocks into a quilt or use each one as a wall hanging when I change things in my house each month.  I know you can get the special hangers for these blocks at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  

Attention:  When you stop by the shop be sure and check out the sale items.  I understand that books, notions, and patterns are marked down even further than during the sale.  You won't want to miss that!

Hope you have a great weekend.  And hope to see you at the Attic Window Quilt Shop very soon!

Hugs, Caroll
 

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo