Monday, April 29, 2024

FOUND THE PICTURES !

I do not know about me sometimes.  Maybe I'm getting too old for all this electronic stuff?  Anyway, the other day, after my last post, I happened to look at pictures on my phone.  And there it was, this picture of the quilt Marti was binding at Happy Scrappers at the Attic Window Quilt Shop on Saturday.  I, for the life of me, do not know why I grabbed my phone instead of my camera!  I cannot believe I did that!!!  Anyway, this is the adorable quilt Marti made and Mary Gee quilted for her.  So cute!


I made a zillion half square triangles for a project I'm working on. 


 And I did it using Thangles.  In fact, I had Chris (shop owner) show me how to do it the correct way, which made it easier and faster and they ended up all the same. She gave a fantastic demonstration for all of us to see.  You can get Thangles in different sizes at the Attic Window Quilt Shop

The Attic Window Quilt Shop.  It is open Monday-Friday, 10-5, and Saturday, 10-4.

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo