Sunday, April 28, 2024

HAPPY SCRAPPERS MEET AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP


 Hello Quilters!  The Happy Scrappers met this past Saturday at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. It has really been a week for me.  Did you ever  have a day when things just went wrong?  Well, this morning when trying to get the picture I took yesterday at the Shop off my camera, I discovered that apparently my camera hadn't worked, and I had no pictures!  The one I wanted was of Marti, who was sewing the binding on her lovely quilt.  I'm so sorry I didn't get to show you how darling it is. 

And I must apologize for an error I made last month.  I said the above picture was of Bev!  My mistake! It is a picture of Karen.  I'm so sorry Karen and sincerely apologize.

And, needless to say, I didn't get any other pictures that day.  There weren't many in attendance, but Karen, Lee Anne, Marti, and I enjoyed sewing and socializing.   Jane dropped in for a while, but she had just gotten back from the Paducah quilt show and was too tired to stay long.  

However, we did get to hear all about Chris's trip to her son's wedding and see the lovely pictures.  What a treat!!

 The Attic Window Quilt Shop.  It is open Monday-Friday, 10-5, and Saturday, 10-4.

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo