Monday, July 1, 2024

WHAT I FORGOT AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

Here are the pictures I promised you yesterday.  I feel so stupid because I, by chance, wanted to show my friend a picture on my phone and guess what.  There were all the pictures I took at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  No wonder I couldn't find them on my camera!  Maybe I'm getting too old for this.

Anyway, are you ready to think Halloween?  Above is a sample at the shop.  It is adorable!

These are the fabrics from Windham Fabrics and the Black Cat In Witch's Hat pattern that you can get at the shop.

This book also caught my eye!  Lots of great quilt patterns in it.

These fabrics are called Garden Tales, also from Windham Fabrics.


Check out all these new books. I'll show you the quilt that was made from them in a minute, but I also wanted to tell you that there are lots of different patterns in each book.  The sample on the right is what Lee Ann made from one of the books.  It's so cute!

You have to stop in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and see this awesome quilt hanging up in the shop.  I think I was told Melanie made it and let me tell you it is fantastic!  You have to see it to really get an idea of the work that went into making this beautiful quilt!!!  The pattern is in the above books I told you about.

Look What you can do with the panel I showed you last month.  This is stunning.

I don't know what pattern this is but I'm sure you can find it at the shop.  I like it so much, that I had to take a picture.

And last but not least, are more new fabrics in new at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  They are from Hoffman.

The Attic Window Quilt Shop.  It is open Monday-Friday, 10-5, and Saturday, 10-4.  However, it will be closed this Thursday, July 4, in honor of Independence Day!!!









No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo