ATTENTION: The Charity Quilt group that meets on the first Monday of the month at the shop is asking for donations. If you have UFO blocks, 100% cotton fabric that you know you will never use (you know how our tastes change), incomplete projects (like a quilt top half done), batting, etc., please bring them to the Attic Window Quilt Shop. The Monday Charity group of quilters will use them to make beautiful quilts for charity.
- Marilyn’s Coin Purse, Friday, April 24.
- Stitch-In on Saturday, April 25.
- Glam Shell Bag, Friday, May 1 and another on Monday, May 11.
- Tulip Time Quilt Show, May 2-9, Holland, MI
- Threads of Friendship Quilt Show, May 8 & 9, Muskegon, MI
- Quilt Views has a free pattern for a foundation pieced pickle dish block.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles