Clever Chameleon Blog a tutorial for using those bits and pieces of left over fabrics to make a heart. I certainly had lots of left over fabrics after making those hearts for that table topper, so I made the heart above.
DON'T FORGET to sign up for the Heart of Winter Tour bus trip on Saturday, Feb. 10th. You can read about it here. I'm really looking forward to visiting the four shops on the tour.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Tuesday Bee, Tuesday, Jan. 23
- Bees In The Attic, Wednesday, Jan. 24
- Cookbook BOM, Wednesday, Jan. 24
- Trip Around the World, Wednesday, Jan. 24
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Jan. 25
- Beginning Quilting, Thursday p.m., Jan. 25
- Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, Jan. 26 & 27
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Debby Kratovil has a tutorial for using up those charm squares.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles