Instead of doing the EPP, however, I've been busy cutting scraps into 2 1/2 inch squares. Tomorrow the Happy Scrappers meet at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. I'm going to make the Nine-Patch/Snowball Quilt. I like doing mindless sewing when I'm with that group. They are so much fun and I don't want to miss anything because I'm concentrating! (smile) You can get the tutorial here.
NOTICE: The Happy Scrappers who usually meet the second Saturday of the month, will be meeting on the third Saturday this month due to the Heart of Winter Tour. The Wednesday group will meet as usual on the second Wednesday of the month, Feb. 14th.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Feb. 14
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Feb. 15
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, Feb. 15
- Beginning Hand Applique, Friday, Feb. 16
- Stitch-In, Friday, Feb. 16
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Feb. 17
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Quilt n Party has a tutorial for an interesting block that I'd like to try.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles