Members of the book club used words of praise, and many said, "She had me hooked from page one." "I couldn't stop reading. I had to know what happened next." "She makes you feel that you are reading about friends." You can also see many positive reviews of her book on Amazon.
Debbie was inspiring and I can't wait for the second book in this series to arrive on the book shelves. You won't want to miss how she weaves a mystery that will capture you right from the start. Many of the women today commented about how they liked that the story takes place right here in Grand Rapids.
A special thank you to Mary for inviting me!
NOTICE: The Happy Scrappers who usually meet the second Saturday of the month, will be meeting on the third Saturday this month due to the Heart of Winter Tour. The Wednesday group will meet as usual on the second Wednesday of the month, Feb. 14th.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Sampler and Bee, Tuesday, Feb. 13
- Beginning Quilting, Tuesday, Feb. 13
- Embroidery Bee, Tuesday, Feb. 13
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Feb. 14
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Feb. 15
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, Feb. 15
- Beginning Hand Applique, Friday, Feb. 16
- Stitch-In, Friday, Feb. 16
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Feb. 17
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Patchwork Posse has a Three's Company BOM. This is block 1.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles