It was a fun day. I don't know about anyone else, but I was exhausted. I'm not sure if it was from fighting temptation, making decisions as to what to and what not to buy, or spending all that money but something made me dog-tired. I'm just thankful I don't have a husband to account to. Of course, hiding fabric from my kids is another thing.
A special thanks for the shops that put on this enjoyable tour for us. I know it was a lot of work and I'm sure appreciated by all.
NOTICE: The Happy Scrappers who usually meet the second Saturday of the month, will be meeting on the third Saturday this month due to the Heart of Winter Tour. The Wednesday group will meet as usual on the second Wednesday of the month, Feb. 14th.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Sampler, Monday evening, Feb. 12
- Sampler and Bee, Tuesday, Feb. 13
- Beginning Quilting, Tuesday, Feb. 13
- Embroidery Bee, Tuesday, Feb. 13
- Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, Feb. 14
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Feb. 15
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, Feb. 15
- Beginning Hand Applique, Friday, Feb. 16
- Stitch-In, Friday, Feb. 16
- Happy Scrappers, Saturday, Feb. 17
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Crazy Little Projects has tutorials for 25 things you can do with a fat quarter.
Caroll,Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles