Tuesday, July 16, 2019

THE POWER OF A PICTURE

Who was it said that a picture is worth a thousand words?  In an effort to get my Mo-Jo back I went to my sewing room today and made the latest block in Pat Sloan's Out of This World BOM.  I was so thrilled with how it turned out and took this picture.  Then I realized, something was wrong.
So I went back to my sewing room and made the correction.  
This is my favorite part of the block.  I'm using my scraps and cannot remember where I bought it.  I bet it was at the Attic Window Quilt Shop, but that was years ago so I'm sure they do not have it now.  However, I would recommend that you stop by the Attic Window Quilt Shop and see what beautiful new fabrics they have.  Such a fun place.  And you might want to look into the other activities going on there.

Don't forget the Lunch and Learn on Saturday, July 27th.  You can read more about it here.

AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP 
  • Sampler, Wednesday, July 17
  • Civil War BOM and Vintage Christmas, Wednesday, July 17
  • Doll Bee, Thursday, July 18
  • Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, July 18
  • Beginning Quilting, Thursday, July 18
  • Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, July 19 and 20
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
Caroll, 
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles

1 comment:

Allie said...

Whoops! Who among us hasn't done that, lol.....I love the sun, too darling!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo