ATTENTION: Have you ever fantasized of having time to sew all day, just sew. You can do that, not for just one day but three! Join the Sew Bluesy Weekend on February 28 and 29, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and from 9 to 5 on Sunday. What a wonderful way to get rid of those February blues! Reserve your space now by calling the Attic Window Quilt Shop!
DID YOU KNOW? The Quilter's Garden Crawl is coming up in April. You can see some of the blocks that the ten participating shops will have at their shop. The patterns for these blocks are free when you visit the participating shop and have your $5 passport. Kits will be available for purchase. Mark your calendar now: The Quilter's Garden Crawl is April 28 through May 2. To see the various blocks, just go to Facebook and search for the Quilter's Garden Crawl.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Stitch-In, Monday, Feb. 24
- Beginning Quilts, Monday, Feb. 24
- Bee, Tuesday, Feb. 25
- Civil War BOM and Vintage Christmas, Tuesday, Feb. 25
- Paper Piecing Bee, Wednesday, Feb. 26
- Doll Bee, Thursday, Feb. 27
- Intermediate Quilts, Thursday, Feb. 27
- SEW BLUESY WEEKEND, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Feb. 28, 29 and March 1
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Cat and Kat Quilts has a tutorial for a Drunken Circles block.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles