Sunday, July 26, 2020

THESE FLOWER MUG RUGS MAKE NICE GIFTS


Hello Quilters.  What have you been doing to survive this heat?  I've been working in my sewing room, which is in the basement where it is cool!   Quite a while ago I gave a friend a little mug rug made with hexagons.  Recently she asked me to make some more.  I took me a while to even remember how I made them since I was playing around with EPP and had no pattern.  Finally I came up with a plan and made the above seven.


I'm keeping one of them so I can remember what I did if I decide to make more, which I probably will since they make nice hostess gifts, and they are a great way to use scraps.  

I haven't made it to the Attic Window Quilt Shop all week.  This heat and this virus are getting to me.   Have you been doing any quilting this week?

Don't forget: 
  • You can pickup your project for any BOM or Sampler class that you were taking.  The projects will be ready for you any time during the month of July.
  • This month there will be open sewing on Fridays and Saturdays after the holiday.   
  • Shop hours will remain the same during the month of July: Monday-Thursday, 10-5; Friday and Saturday, 10-3.
Caroll, 
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smile

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo