Wednesday, September 1, 2021

HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?

I've decided I should stick to applique.  Above is a paper pieced table topper I made.  Wow, did I get things wrong.  I have no idea how this happened.  Usually paper piecing is so precise.
I figure if I put a big pot in the center no one will notice that none of the seams match.  

This is the next pattern I'm going to tackle.  I'm going to make this cute Robot pattern for my new great grandson.  Yes, it's applique!  Can't wait to start it.  I got the pattern from the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  

NOTICE!    The new calendar for September is on the side bar.  There are a number of new classes and events planned.  I'm signed up for the Basic Machine Applique class on the 9th.  And there is a Free Motion club being formed, so I'm eager to join that.  You won't want to miss the Stitch-In and Pizza Party on the 17th.  And, I hope you will want to attend the class I'm teaching on how to make a scrappy table topper.  Check out the calendar and call the shop to register for a class. 

Don't forget, the Special at the shop this month is Buy One Book at regular price and get a second book for 30% off.  What a deal!

Be sure and stop in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop and check out all the new items.  The shop is open Monday-Friday, 10-5; Saturday, 10-4.

Hugs, Caroll

1 comment:

Annie said...

Yes, it has happened and it made me very upset with the pattern. I love your choice of those intense colors.
Oh my gosh but those monsters are going to be so cute. What fun they will be to build! Can’t wait to see yours.

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo