I did put together this little table topper. When last at the Attic Window Quilt Shop I picked up some of that new fabric I previously told you about. I had to make something with it. However, as I look at it now, a couple of things need to be changed, so I guess I'll get out my favorite seam ripper and get to work.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Bee, Tuesday, May 22
- Civil War BOM, Tuesday, May 22
- Embroidery Bee, Tuesday, May 22
- Bees In The Attic Bee Hive, Wednesday, May 23
- Starburst BOM, Wednesday, May 23
- Knotty Girls, Wednesday, May 23
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, May 24
- Doll Bee, Thursday, May 24
- Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, May 25 & 26
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Positively Splendid has a tutorial for a Portable First Aid Kit. This should come in handy when traveling this summer.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles