Tuesday, May 29, 2018

STILL LEARNING AND PRACTICING

 Last week at the Attic Window Quilt Shop I took a class on Free Motion Quilting.  Above is the teacher Diana (left) and student Marilyn Z
 It was a fun class.  First Diana showed us how to do meandering.  The techniques she showed us make this easier and better looking than I have been able to previously accomplish.  (please disregard the mess in lower right). 
My big issue is gaining control.  First we started out making loops of various sizes.  I still have a lot of practice to do.  I came home telling myself I would practice at least 15 minutes a day.  So far that has not happened.  Well, I had to get ready for the holiday.  Now I'm off to my sewing room.  A special thank you to Diana for a wonderful class.

AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
  • Bee, Tuesday, May 29
  • Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, May 31
  • Doll Bee, Thursday, May 31
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
Caroll,
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo