Also, a Stitch-In has been added to the Calendar. On Friday, May 25 and Saturday May 26, there will be another stitch-in. Don't forget, if you come to two stitch-ins you only pay $5 for the two of them (not $5 each).
Don't forget that Starburst BOM begins Wednesday, May 23 at 11 a.m. at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. You will be making two blocks each month.
Suggestion: We suggest that you stay and sew during the afternoon for the first few months to learn how to use the ruler and make the blocks. As you gain experience, you may opt not to attend class or enjoy the free sew and socialization time and just pick up the monthly fabric kits.
Notice: Space is limited. Registrations must be in by Friday, May 18, so that your kits and space will be guaranteed.
Please call the shop for details on price, discounts, supplies needed, and other information for this class.
AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP
- Sampler, Wednesday, May 16
- Civil War BOM, Wednesday, May 16
- Embroidery Bee, Wednesday, May 16
- Intermediate Quilting, Thursday, May 17
- Doll Bee, Thursday, May 17
- Stitch-In, Friday and Saturday, May 18 & 19
- Itty Bitty Skinny Clover Class, Monday, May 21
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Quilting In Amsterdam has dozens of Free paper piecing patterns. Love the shoes.
Caring, Sharing, Creating Smiles