Someone asked me, if I dislike piecing so much why do I do it? I have several reasons.
- I like a challenge.
- I believe that trying new things is good for you.
- I once read that you should focus on things that you are bad at to improve your brain.
- I don’t like to give up. I believe that if I continue practicing my piecing techniques, I will improve and it will soon become second nature.
- I love the looks of a pieced quilt.
- Mark your calendar now for the next Stitch-In which will be held September 20th and 21st.
- Happy Scrappers meets Wednesday, September 11, and Saturday, September 14.
Until next time,
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!