Wednesday, September 18, 2013

RED BIRDS WHITE FLOWERS AND BLUE BACKGROUND

Today I want to show you what I’ve been working on.  Blues this dark are not what I usually work with and I was apprehensive when I first started this project.  After adding the red birds and white flowers, I like this table runner.  I still have to decide how I'm going to do the eyes, and then quilt it.
This is a close-up of a couple blocks.  This pattern is from Kim Schaefer’s Calendar Runners, table décor whimsy for every season.

ON ANOTHER NOTEStitched in Color has an interesting Go Anywhere Stripe tutorial.

Until next time,

Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!
Caroll

6 comments:

Terry said...

I love your table runner! Those birds are so cute, and they remind me of cardinals...our state bird here! :0)

Barb said...

love it!!!

Unknown said...

Uau!!! Wonderfulllllll!!!!!!
Kisses

Unknown said...

pretty pretty.....i love those birds

Allie said...

You are just making the happiest, most colorful, darlingest patterns lately, girl....LOVE IT!!!!

Nancy Page said...

This table runner just makes my heart sing and puts a smile on my face! Redbirds/Cardinals are a favorite at our house. I love it, absolutely love it! Everything about it is just perfect! Is there a pattern available or is this your own design? Thank you so much for sharing and for the great link.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo